- An Arduino library to display data on a 14 segment alphanumeric LED display module.
- It requires two Daisy chained shift registers.
- The module was tested on a two digit LDD-F5406RI common cathode module.
- Library is also designed to work with common anode.
- Library includes ASCII font, also supports Hexadecimal input and Decimal point function.
- Optimized low memory footprint.
- It also provides a function for manually setting segments to any user defined pattern.
- It requires (3+N) Digital GPIO pins, where N is number of digits used.
Author: Gavin Lyons. Development platform: Arduino NANO